Attention students pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Mass Communications or a related field, Bashment Sessions Magazine is expanding our brand visibility to a broader range of taste makers and we're seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to fill internships. If you are assertive, innovative, and you think outside of the box, then you'll have the opportunity to meet individuals in the entertainment industry, attend parties and music events as V. I. P, gain experience in your job market, and build valuable networks while doing it!
- Must be currently enrolled in a media, journalism, video production or similar degree program at an accredited college or university
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to handle multiple projects successfully
- Must be familiar with video production, editing and editing software, and the use of camera equipment
- Must be able to shoot, edit, and produce small video segments for web pages, YouTube, company commercials, and other events.
- Must have laptop able to run video editing software
- Must be available for at least 16 weeks
*Access to video recording equipment is desired, but not mandatory
This is not a typical 5 day a week position. Hours will be specified per video assignment.
School credit is available for satisfactory completion of the internship. Send your resume with portfolio of video work to
Seeking well-qualified individuals to intern in the editorial department. Interns must be highly-motivated, organized, responsible and interested in the music industry and celebrity news.
Interns are expected to work a minimum of two full days but should understand that more hours are sometimes required as we work to meet deadlines to close the issue.
Expected duties of interns include assisting with:
- scheduling and conducting phone interviews
- transcribing taped interviews
- conducting man-on-the street polls
- researching, covering red carpet events and press junkets/conferences on behalf of the magazine
- maintaining social networks.
School credit is available for satisfactory completion of the Internship. Send cover letter of interest to email@example.com
Bashment Sessions Magazine is transitioning from primarily online publication to print publication. Our goal is to increase customer base expanding our reach from Central Florida to South Florida areas.
Candidate should possess:
- A high level of professionalism and integrity
- A winning attitude
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to work independently (self-managed)
- Strong negotiation skills
He or she should be:
- Results oriented
The Media Sales Rep will assist with:
- generating client leads
- building long term relationships with clients
- working with editors to develop creative ad ideas
- delivering custom ad solutions to clients
Send cover letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interns will report to the chief editor in regards to scheduling, mentoring and problem resolution.